skip to main | skip to sidebar

beyond expectations.............

Zulhelmy Mohd Isha, was born on 27 July 81...I WILL is the motto for Leo. . I like to get my own way and are a born leader. I also like to be the centre of attention and bask in the admiration of others. I'm a good organiser and command respect. Loyal, honest and warm. It's very important to me to be myself and to do something that I can put my heart into. I am also dramatic and playful and love nothing better than to have a good time with my friends.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Slow me Down....




Slow Me Down Lyrics
Posted by Zulhelmy Mohd Isha at Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1 comment:

BeLLaRieNa said...

bila nak update bilog tatau... very the slow u down sgt...

May 16, 2008 at 7:27 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Slow me Down....
      • teka teki bersama kiah propa...
      • TED BAKER..my new collection
      • GAP..Definitely..maybe
      • whatever..............
      • decision has to be made....
      • gloomy day
      • goodbye my friend, it's not the end
      • Pulangnya org yg tersayang ke rahmatullah

About Me

My photo
Zulhelmy Mohd Isha
View my complete profile

My PoSsessIon

My PoSsessIon
soNy EricSSon K800i